Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thankfulness

It's almost that time of year when we are SUPPOSED to be thankful...but I have preempted the holiday with a little thankfulness before it because of all of God's wonderful blessings. Don't get Lady G wrong, I have problems and struggles just like you do...I may even have one or two more...but sometimes when I need to refocus and adjust my 'eyesight' a little, OK..a lot! I need to focus on my blessings!

What about you? What are you thankful for in your everyday? Can you name a thing or person or two? Start up a Thankful Log to chronicle all the goodness of God whether it's from Him through the beauty of nature or someone who cared enough to... God's goodness is amazing, and it's all around us!

Yeah, I have some problems, and I know you do too, but we can both be thankful BEFORE we buy the turkey, cranberries and yams (if you don't know what these are...leave me the question...) and we can THANK GOD for everything He has, is and will do in our lives!

Happy Thanks GIVING~a head of the season!
Lady Graceful

No comments:

Post a Comment