Monday, April 13, 2009

He Knows My Name!

I picked up a sticky note that holds our daughter's name from a lovely gift she received yesterday. As I noticed her name and thought of the generosity of the giver, it occurred to me that our Heavenly Father knows my name and has it fixed firmly upon the generous gift He has for me!

As a believer in Jesus Christ and trusting in His shed blood upon the cross of Calvary, I can rejoice in the peace as joy that HE HAS MY NAME written in the Lamb's Book of Life~a book to record those who trust in the Savior...how awesome it is to know that of all of creation, God is fully able and totally committed to each and every person throughout times past, present and the future to keep His saved secure until the day of Christ's return. At His return He will come to earth again as reigning King. Whew! What a Savior~What a God~and He KNOWS my name!

Me.

Thank you, Lord!

In Assurance,
Lady Graceful
Phil 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment