Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Lord is MY Shepherd...

I shall not want.
He maketh me to lay down in green pastures.
He leadeth me beside the still waters,
He restoreth my soul.

Yeah, though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death
I shall fear no evil
For Thou art with me~
Thy rod and Thy staff
they comfort me...

God's plan through all adversity in life is to bring us closer to Him. As a Shepherd, He cares for His little lambs with utmost care with His tools of protection and correction: His rod and staff. These are a comfort as I walk into valleys, particularly the one of the "shadow of death." Could there be a worse one for me to enter that He is not present? Just the name of this valley is frightening...but His strength and presence brings the response that in all the evil intended for me in that valley, I will not fear~He is with me...comforting with His tools and presence! Only God can do such great and mighty works like these!

He is the Great Shepherd and a loving loving Lord. Peace, hope, joy, contentment and more are benefits of His presence and tools in any valley. Comfort is His way of loving His lamb!

I praise Him for ALL He is as Shepherd in my life!

Praising Him all the day long!Even in the valley!
Lady Graceful
Phil. 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment